Welcome to Forum For Rural Women Ardency Development
FORWARD has started their Social work since 1995 in Socio- economic issues management and has extended its work in formal Microfinance since 2002, when it was license from Central Bank of Nepal (Nepal Rastra Bank) and also it is regularly working different issues such as community development, Micro-entrepreneurship development, agriculture resource management, health hygiene and education, Irrigation user's committee issues management, action research, FORWARD's Microfinance and enterprises development and quick relief programs in Eastern part of Nepal likewise most of the programs has supported in Morang and Sunsari districts.
To develop the financial self-sustainable creative society.
- To aware mass mobilization and enhance the poverty reduction through microfinance.
- To increase members in rural and semi urban areas for expend the organization improvement in local traditional habits.
- To run Socio- economic activities for community development services of marginalized poor people.
- To raise the voice against exploitation and custom to strengthen the Human rights.
- To make effective media information which existing in local level access with linkage in market.
Our Goals & Objectives
- To expand the Organization through increasing group and members in rural and urban areas. View Full Goal
- To develop the microfinance services as autonomous and self- sustain institution with its profession working process of leader and staffs. View Full Objectives